These cables can be used for outdoor applications in ducts or aerial drop for access and distribution for campus/ between and within buildings. These cables can be installed in ducts with either pulling or blowing techniques and in aerial applications with traditional lashing methods.
Features & Benefits :-
• Available upto 24 fibre count in either Single Mode and Multimode Optical Fibres
• Steel tape adds to crush resistance as well as can be used as a cable locator after installation
• Cables are rodent protected
• Easily removable rugged jacket
• Flexible, light weight, easy to handle & install
• Tensile and crush resistant
• UV protected
• Tightly controlled physical parameters
• 24F Available with Stripe marked 24 tight buffers or with 2 Bundle binder design.
*Fibre Count (4/6/12/24)
*Nominal Diameter (mm) – 0.3mm (9.0/9.0/9.0/10.0)
*Nominal Weight (kg/km) – 10% (100.0/100.0/100.0/105.0)
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review